Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Keeping my fingers limber

After returning from vacation, I apparently had forgotten how to type. Plus I wanted to post here more than once every three months.

Random observations:

"Sexigesimal" is not only a real word, it's not even what you might think it is.

Over 160 people died in a stampede today at a Hindu temple in India. What could possibly be a reason for a stampede at a Hindu temple? I doubt it's to get there before all the communion wafers and wine are gone. More people died in this stampede than did in descending from K2.

I love Donna Andrews' books. Even the titles crack me up.

It's still hot in CilleyLand.

My kitty may be getting ready to go to that big catnip patch in the sky.

Who bankrolls a movie like Pineapple Express?

My head hurts.

--the CilleyGirl

No comments: