Thursday, April 17, 2008

Extra! Extra! Black hole discovered in Portland suburb!

My week has sucked so massively that "suck" barely describes it. A black hole over my office is the only explanation.

Bookending the fun and games is my office computer having some sort of schizophrenic breakdown. I've had the blue screen of death at least a half dozen times in the past four days. I either can't get my computer to work or it's being worked on to figure out what's wrong with it. When it does work, I'm scrambling to dash out the bare minimum of the million things that need to be done. So we missed a deadline yesterday.

My shoulders are so tight they feel like granite. My queendom for a tranquilizer.

Hope the rest of you out in CilleyLand are having a better time of it than I.

--CG

No comments: