Friday, April 04, 2008

Update

Awww, she deleted my comment!

That's fine by me. I said what I needed to say.

I'm done. On to bigger (so many comments to make here, all of them tacky) and better things.

--the CilleyGirl

P.S. Apparently if you post something that repeatedly uses words like "dick", you immediately get a comment on your blog to the effect of "if you like dick, come check me out at ---". Tempting, but gosh, I've got somewhere else I need to be.

P.P.S. Today's CilleyGirl forecast: The weather sucks. Yes, it was nice yesterday but you live in Portland. Where the weather sucks this time of year. Tomorrow it will suck again. Sunday it will also suck. Monday it will suck intermittently, although it will be very nice in the morning because it is no longer the weekend and the weather gods like to mess with your head.

Good news is, the crowds previously anticipated to appear throughout my weekend plans are getting smaller by the raindrop. Wimps!

No comments: